Saturday, August 29, 2015

Day 41 - Goodbye My Dear, and a Surprising Conversation

This was a really sad goodbye at the station today... Unfortunately my friend thought, I would return to Switzerland after my Japan stay and booked her Switzerland stay in the week when I would be home, too. So we don't know when we will see each other again - wonderful that Skype was invented! And there are so many nice souvenirs and memories :-)

Quite surprisingly, in the afternoon I had a long Skype call with one of my Dad's colleagues about what activities would be useful for me in Singapore. My heart sank to my boots, for sure -Talking for more than an hour in English with someone I didn't know before....The first thing I did after the call, was lying down on the couch and sleeping - too exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment