Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 66 - Nothing but TV

I don't even have a single snap of today. Because we arrived as late as 2 a.m. at our flat, and did not go to bed before 3 a.m., at least I slept until 12:30 lunchtime. It felt so good but I felt so sorry afterwards, because the whole day was wasted. I did not take off my pajamas, we ate breakfast at 1 and lunch at 5, and watched TV the whole day. Then we came across a funny program on "truTV", a channel for reality TV shows: Hair Jacked. Persons that wanted to go to the hair salon were surprised by a game show moderator, had to play games against each other and the first winner won 5'000 $. This winner then could chose whether to play further and win either another 5'000 $ or get "hair jacked". That means if you lose, you get a terrible looking hair cut like a second mustache or a red hair tomato with green hair leaves. But enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment