- Every time you think, ok the bus is coming, or, wow a rad car is rolling by, you'll be fooled in most cases. They're just souped-up passenger cars or mini-vans, to have at least a cool sound while driving a junk car.
- Among these junk cars you'll discover many classic US cars driving through the streets. Or even light blue Beetles, or cheesy VW buses.
- The "dwarf-crows" annoy me every time I hear them. It seems like they live all over Western Australia!
- The bus drivers are extremely friendly and care about every person near the bus stop. And even in a city with almost two million inhabitants the people greet the bus driver when getting on, and thank him when getting off. Mostly with "Thanks man", "Thank you", or "Cheers".
- It is hard to find a non-tattooed person among those that you spot on the streets or in public transports during the day on working days, or among the staff at cafes and shops.
Friday, October 30, 2015
Day 103 - Uni Day, Fact Day
Some time at the university, again, to list some of my impressions about the (Western) Australian identity...